Starbucks Style Iced Caramel Macchiato
If you love Iced Caramel Macchiatos from your favorite coffee shop, here's the best way to make the recipe at home.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1.75 oz vanilla syrup
- 16 oz milk of your choice
- 3 oz instant espresso (you can substitute strong coffee)
- caramel sauce
- Prepare espresso by brewing a batch of strong coffee, or following instructions on instant espresso package
- Pour vanilla syrup in cup, then add milk.
- Add ice to the cup
- Slowly espresso on top of the ice.